Sunday, February 1, 2015

Just As Scary the Second Time



Today I decided to watch my favorite horror movie "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" for the second time.  I watched it with my good friend, and I was expecting to lose the fear for it.  I was completely wrong though.  The movie was just as scary, if not scarier, and there were still plenty of scenes that made me cringe.  

This movie is so masterful, because it is not that gory at all, but it is brutal unlike any other.  The meat hook scene, the scenes with the family, etc are just absolutely terrifying, because they're so isolated.  Being stuck in the rural area with a group of psychos is one of the most horrifying plots ever, and it will hold up forever.  

The other thing that still got me was the way that the scenes were shot. The zooms to faces are really warped and freaky, and they make such a trippy feeling. The other thing that made it crazy for me was the evil laughs that all of the psychos have. It truly shows how sadistic the people were, and it makes things even more scary.  

It really makes me happy that I can finally have a movie to show my friends that will really scare them. It was so fun to watch the reaction, and I can't wait until the next of them sees it.  If you didn't read my previous review on the film, I definitely recommend checking it out, because it goes much more in depth on how amazing this movie truly is. 

Also, remember to follow my Instagram account for the website slasher_movies_uncovered, and to like my facebook page Slasher Movies Uncovered. Thank you all for all of the support so far, and expect many more reviews and articles to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment